Australia Visa

Do I need a Visa?

Type of
Visa and document required

There are 2 types of visa available for entry to Australia:

1) Electronic Travel Application (ETA)
2) Visa application (via physical submission)



1) Electronic Travel Application (ETA)


Australia ETA (Electronic Travel Application can be apply through us online.
(Classification UD-601)

Australia ETA is an electronic visa for entry to Australia for selected countries.
The application can be done at the ease in your home. Simply send us the information listed below and the application can be completed in one working day from the day of date of application.
Australia ETA visa is simple to apply.

Countries Eligible for ETA application:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong (SAR)*, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, The Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Republic of San Marino, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom - British Citizen, United Kingdom - British National (Overseas), United States of America, Vatican City

* A Hong Kong Document of Identity (HKDI) cannot be used to apply for an ETA.
Residents of Hong Kong require a citizen passport to apply for this visa.

Below are the different visas to Australia:

Tourist Visa (Electronic Travel Application)

An ETA is equivalent to a visa, but there is no stamp or label in your passport and there is no need for you to visit an Australian diplomatic office to submit an application. The ETA is issued electronically by a computer system operated for the Department of Immigration And Citizenship (DIAC) of Australia. We are an authorized travel agent to issue ETA.

Visitor ETA
If you are travelling for tourism or to visit friends or relatives, you should apply for the Visitor/Tourist ETA. It is valid for 12 months with stays of up to 3 months on each visit, and can be used for single or multiple entry travel.
However, employment is prohibited.

Short Validity Business ETA
If you are travelling for business purposes, you should apply for the Short Validity Business ETA. It is valid for 12 months with stays of up to 3 months on each visit, and can be used for single or multiple entry travel. Employment is prohibited.

Some Notes on application
  • Name :
    Please ensure that name in the application follows the order of the scannable portion at the end of the passport.
    >> Surname >> Given Name >>>>>>>
    Some note:
    Chinese name :
    - Please ensure that all Chinese name as listed.
    - Hanyu Pinyin names in brackets in the passport are not required.
    Malay Name : Please indicate Bin or Binte as per listed in your passport.
    Indian Name : S/O and D/O are not required.

  • National Identity Number:
    - Please indicate the applicant country's Identification Number
    (please DO NOT enter FIN number or work pass number)
  • Authority:
    - Singapore Immigration or ICA or as listed on the passport
    - Issuing Office (for Malaysia passport)
  • Fee : S$10 per person

  • Kindly note :
  • Once an application is made, service fee is non-refundable.
    - APEC card holder do not require an ETA to enter Australia.
    - Service fee is non-refundable if the traveller already holds a valid ETA during application.

Processing Time
  • For all ETA eligible applicants
    - Normal service: 1 working day (Mon-Sun)

Special Note for ETA Australia Embassy offers many channels to faciliate ETA application for worldwide travellers to Australia.
All ETAs are directed back to Australia Embassy Central Database. Being a world-wide service, many different systems are deployed and are not interlinked.

Bonafide Travel Agents worldwide are appointed agents by Australia Embassy for ETA applications.
We have access to Australia Embassy system, thus we are able to issue valid ETAs.
However Travel Agents operate on a different platform from the Australia Embassy Online, thus you will not be able to verify on their website as both databases differ.

Fees will varies as Australia Embassy allows all travel agent to determine their own service fee for ETA application.
Special Note for AIRLINE CREW only If you hold a Crew Travel Authority(CTA) pass, you will still require an ETA for travel to Australia for tourism purposes.
With immediate effect, Australian High Commission has revised the processing procedure for Electronic Travel Authority (Subclass 601) (ETA) for all CTA pass holder.
During the ETA application process, we will be prompted of your current CTA visa status. As per new instruction from Australia High Commission, we will proceed to over-ride the existing visa with the new ETA.
The grant of an ETA may affect your Crew Travel Authority (CTA). You may be required to complete the CTA registration process to re-instate your CTA after your personal travel is completed. Please check back with your company administrator on your CTA status after your personal trip, prior to any future work trip.
Further information is available via
  2) Australia Tourist Visa Application (via physical submission)


Countries not listed above as ETA eligible countries will require to apply for a physical Australia Visa.
Applicants need to apply PERSONALLY at AVAC directly.

Please contact the following directly for the application.
The Australian Visa Application Centre (AVAC)
VFS Global
Level 8, 135 Cecil Street #08-01
Singapore 069536
Website: Australia Visa Information - Singapore - Home
HOURS OF OPERATION: Monday to Friday 8 am to 2 pm
TELEPHONE: +65 6224 1732 
  • Kindly check out the latest rates from VFS
Processing Time
  • Kindly check out the latest processing from VFS
To Apply
  • For application: applicant is required to provide their biometric information at the embassy thus they have to be to there in person.

Special Note Check out for the right Australian visa for you.